Bruce’s “one stop shop” philosophy for servicing clients’ needs includes residential commercial and construction mortgages, plus innovative business to business financing solutions:
- Residential mortgages including prime, sub prime and private money markets.
- Purchases or refinances
- Existing homes or new construction
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd mortgages
- Commercial mortgages and raw land
- Construction mortgages
- Bridge financing
- VTB strategies
- Joint ventures
- RRSP eligible investment opportunities
Bruce holds a Bachelor of Business Management Degree, majoring in accounting/finance and enterprise development. His education combined with an extensive operations background provides the experience and understanding of innovative business financing solutions:
- Access to “hidden” institutional lenders
- Angel investments, venture capital, asset based lending
- Leasing, factoring, purchase order financing, credit facilities
- Effective business outsourcing solutions
- Strategic planning, business plan reviews and budget preparation
As one of the industries leading experts, Bruce has authored several articles including:
- March 16th, 2017 - The Londoner - Double down to make more
- February 9th, 2017 - The Londoner - Saving money for retirement a matter of small changes
- October 27th, 2016 - The Londoner - Experts wonder if mortgage rule changes are “the last nail in the coffin?”
- August 18th, 2016 - The Londoner - Multiple factors tied to hot London real estate market
- June 23rd, 2016 – The Londoner - Preparation not perspiration the key to financing in a hot residential market
- September 3rd, 2015 - The Londoner - Calculating the economic impact of tightening mortgage rules
- August 27th, 2014 - Canadian Mortgage Professional Magazine - Financing “Rent to Own” Properties
I have known Bruce for a number of years, and have worked closely with him in a mastermind group which we started recently. He has been a great resource for me, by exchanging referrals, but also exchanging business building ideas. Bruce has a great mind for business, and is able to provide honest feedback, which allows me to step back and relook at my business and where I am coming from. He is an honest businessman, in every capacity, whether he is helping a client with a mortgage, or a business owner with more creative financing options. If you need money talk to Bruce
We first came to Bruce to expand our business. Bruce looked at our financial situation and also recommended restructuring our debt at that time. The result was not only did we receive the funds to expand our now thriving business; we also improved our monthly cash flow by $1000.00 dollars. Changed our lives. Thanks Bruce. We love ya
Brian and Dodie
Bruce Smith has recently helped me through two financing transactions with a great deal of expertise. He was able to secure a mortgage for me at the lowest rate around, through the lending agency of my choice. Even my bank manager was impressed with the rate! I would strongly recommend Bruce to anyone who is looking for personal or business financing, renegotiating a mortgage, or consolidating loans. He is the best!”
We had purchased our new home with financing conditional on the sale of our existing home. As we approached the closing date it was evident that our current home would not be sold in time and therefore we risked defaulting on our commitment, loosing our new home and were facing a possible law suit. Bruce was able to secure us a bridge loan even though our bank said it was not possible. I don’t know how he did it but the results are all that mattered to us. I will use Bruce right from the start on our next deal as we like dealing with a professional.
Bruce is a good resource for financial advice for both my business and personal needs. I was able to buy a commercial property for essentially no money down using his creative strategy. I also took additional equity out of my house to pay some past due bills and the refinance was cheaper then what I had been originally paying. Talk about free money. Casb Management Group listened to my story, developed a strategy and got results. I am sure they can do the same for you.
I used the services at Future Group at the beginning of this year after having repeated issues with the bank/trust company that had held my mortgage for the past 10 years. My credit history is not great, and because I am self-employed, it can be difficult to find a company that will take on my mortgage without charging huge extra fees.
Future Group, in about a week, was able to find me a private lender that refinanced my home at 85% so I was able to pay off some other bills in addition to getting away from the 'big bank'. This was a much better solution than taking a second mortgage, so I was relieved.
I am very thankful to Bruce Smith, the consultant I worked with, for 'saving me'.
Service Area: Ontario