Do you need a mortgage reveiw?
When do you need a mortgage?
- Purchasing a home
- Refinancing you current mortgage and / or other debts
- Renewing your mortgage
What if you could save tens of thousands of dollars, and pay your home off much faster?
Do you need a mortgage review?
- the lowest rate does not mean the best mortgage or the fastest pay down time
- Do you understand the terms of your mortgage?
- What happens if you have a life event?
- Does your mortgage help you achieve your goals?
- Did the person who granted you your mortgage take the time to explain the fine print?
- Most consumers take a standard 5 year fixed mortgage - but is that the right one?
What is a mortgage review?
- Short and long term goals
- Mortgage terms
- Rate review
Financial Literacy In the Workplace
Financial Literacy in Canada remains at concerning levels with 73% of adults giving themselves a rating of C, D, or F and household debt levels in excess of 161%, or $1.61 for every dollar earned. These statistics mean that as a society financial stress continues to be a serious issue for the majority of Canadians. In a 2010 report to parliament about financial literacy in Canada, recommendations were made on what needs to be done to combat this growing problem.
One of the key recommendations was that employers start to provide literacy education. At CENTUM we know that as an employer you care for the health and well being of your employees. We also understand that the time you would need to dedicate to the development of a literacy program is significant, and the potential costs high. That is why we have developed a literacy program which can be delivered to your employees, with no cost to you.
The statistics are clear on the effect financial stress can have on physical and emotional health. We believe that through the delivery of this program your employees will have increased financial health and as a result be more productive and loyal members of your team.
By taking this step to engage your team in financial literacy you are demonstrating not only that you care about your employees, but that you are a progressive employer who is working to build a strong and healthy economy.
Call me today to get your Company started!
Welcome to my Website
Finding a great mortgage can be stressful and time-consuming…But at CENTUM Canada, we've been successfully delivering the best rate for tens of thousands of satisfied clients for nearly a decade.
Finding the right mortgage for you is our business. We know which lenders have the best rates and we negotiate with multiple lenders at one time. What's more, we know the system and have the industry knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders to successfully obtain mortgage financing, and we do all the paperwork. Plus, CENTUM Mortgage Professionals are compensated by the lenders, and in most cases we offer our services free of charge to our clients.
At CENTUM, we're always looking out for your best interest.
Mortgage programs available:
- New to Canada program with 3 months income proof and 5% down
- Flex down - you can borrow the downpayment from your other credit resources
- Cash back up to 5% down
- Bankrupcy programs
- Bussiness for Self stated income programs with only 10% down
- Refinance for improvements, children college funds, consolidation or investing your equity
- 5% down on second homes some conditions do apply
- Gifted downpayments
- Purchases and purchase plus improvements
- Switch / tranfers - feel your paying to much interest lets review if company does switch for you they pay the legal
Branch Sales Manager = July 2006 to April 2012
HSBC Financial Ltd – Grande Prairie, Alberta
Led and developed a team of credit lenders through effective communication and performance management, ensuring monthly sales objectives were met. Responsible for the credit quality of the branch portfolio including approving and analyzing credit for prospective clients. Managed internal sourcing for business development.
Account Executive = March 2003 to August 2006
HSBC Financial – Kelowna, B.C.
Outbound telephone solicitation 50 - 60 calls per day, resulting in 3 to 4 applications a day. Selling a Home and Auto package as well credit protection on the loans. Looking for long term solutions for customers and building a strong customer base. Collections of accounts. Achieved top 20 A.E.'s in Canada .
Accomplishments Sales and Promotion
• Analized and proposed long term sulotions for debt consolidation
• District Insurance Sales Manager from 2006 -2010 and Achieved #1 District in Canada for each year
• Deliverried high level of customer service
• Classified, recorded and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records. Staff Training
• Trained staff on all business concepts, sales, and financial solutions for customers
• Minimum turnover of staff Management • Directed marketing team of 5 lenders started in 2006 with 2
• Supervised creation of marketing strategies/plans and ensured operations were within budget constraints. Collections • Achieved all time low in 2011
• Achieved long term solutions for customers