Welcome to my Website
Shopping for a mortgage in Canada is changing and it’s hard to tell what you need, what to look for, and where to look for it. That’s where a mortgage agent like me can help. I work for you; helping you to find the best product with the best rate. In these complicated times, there’s no reason not to use a broker when you can save your time and your money, but which one to choose.
By building personal relationships with my clients, and better understanding their wants and needs, I can provide the stress-free experience that everyone should look for.
I provide immediate access to over 60 different lenders. I cover the market so you don't have to. Whether you want to deal with traditional big banks or discount lenders, I work hard to accommodate your wants and needs.
My goal is simple –to be the best in the business.
Finding the right mortgage for you is our business. We know which lenders have the best rates and we negotiate with multiple lenders at one time. What's more, we know the system and have the industry knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders to successfully obtain mortgage financing, and we do all the paperwork. Plus, CENTUM Mortgage Professionals are compensated by the lenders, and in most cases we offer our services free of charge to our clients.
At CENTUM, we're always looking out for your best interest.™
•1st Time Homebuyers / New to Canada
•Refinance / Debt Consolidation
•Renewals / Early Switches
•Home Equity Line of Credit
•Self Employed / Commission Based
•Truck / Taxi Drivers , Owner Operators
•Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit
Your home may be the biggest investment you’ll ever make. That means you want to be smart with your mortgage. Although we can’t say for sure what mortgage rates will do – or how the housing market will shift – we have compiled our top tips for the year ahead; sensible strategies for today’s homebuyers and owners.
- Variables are back.Several lenders are offering strong “prime minus” rates that could save you thousands in interest. And the Bank of Canada is still holding their key “overnight rate” very steady and very low… making variable-rate mortgages a sensible option right now. Fixed versus variable has always been a challenging mortgage decision. Let us help you decide which financing option best meets your needs.
- Don’t sleepwalk through your mortgage renewal.Don’t miss out on an opportunity to save thousands on your mortgage. When your lender sends you a letter saying it’s time to renew… then it’s time to get an expert second opinion. We’re independent and we have access to over 50 lenders. If there’s a better deal, we’ll find it.
- Pay your phone bill on time! Paying your bills on time has always been the most important credit habit. Equifax recently started to include phone companies on credit bureau reports – so your lender can see if you have any delinquencies with your phone bills. Look like a good borrower.
- Keep other good credit habits. Don’t let your credit accounts exceed 30 per cent of your limit. Don’t cancel an old credit card without getting advice. And don’t sign up for store cards: they often have crazy interest rates, and the application triggers a credit inquiry (you don’t want a lot of those).
- Mortgage versus total debt. Do you have high-interest debt outside your mortgage that you won’t be able to pay off in the next few months? Then think about rolling that debt into a new low-rate mortgage. This one, smart strategy could save you thousands… and boost your monthly cash flow. We can analyze your situation to see if you qualify.
- What’s the prepayment penalty?Don’t let anyone tell you prepayment penalties are “all the same”. They’re not. If you ever need to get out of your mortgage early, the right mortgage could save you thousands. Not all lenders calculate penalties the same way, and the differences can be substantial. It helps to know which lenders have the most fair prepayment penalties. With access to dozens of lenders – we’ve got that information at our fingertips.
- If one of you wants to keep the marital home.If you are going through a separation or divorce and one of you wants to keep the marital home, we’ve got some great mortgage options, including a mortgage to 95 per cent. Your home can be the asset that gives you both a fresh start!
- A pay down will pay it forward. Take every opportunity to beat down your mortgage principal using any prepayment privileges! Use tax refunds, bonuses, whatever. Or switch to weekly or bi-weekly payments. Every dollar you pay down on principal means every future payment goes further.
- Thinking renovation? We see what you see. Your renovation will add value to your home. That’s why we have a special “Refinance Plus Improvements” mortgage that lets you refinance up to 80 per cent of the new, post-renovation value of your home. Cool deal.
- Come in for a checkup. Your mortgage needs an annual checkup. Really. Life doesn’t stand still, which means your needs may have changed. Even a minor tweak can pay big dividends.