Welcome to my Website
Finding a great mortgage can be stressful and time-consuming…But at CENTUM Canada, we've been successfully delivering the best rate for tens of thousands of satisfied clients for nearly a decade.
Finding the right mortgage for you is our business. We know which lenders have the best rates and we negotiate with multiple lenders at one time. What's more, we know the system and have the industry knowledge required to present a proposal for financing to lenders to successfully obtain mortgage financing, and we do all the paperwork. Plus, CENTUM Mortgage Professionals are compensated by the lenders, and in most cases we offer our services free of charge to our clients.
At CENTUM, we're always looking out for your best interest.™
With solid academic and professional credentials in business administration and over twenty years of experience in business, I am well equipped to represent your best interests when it comes to finding the right mortgage product for your individual needs. Put my polished negotiating skills, professional competence and impeccable business reputation on your side.
Également capable vous offrir un service en français, à votre choix. * ¡ Y también perfectamente capaz de ofrecerle servicios en español!
Member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Accreditted Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP), the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA). Licensed through the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) office under License number M15001730.
- Former Certified International Trade Professional (Forum For International Trade Training, Ottawa, Ontario)
- Former International Trade Finance Instructor at Mohawk College, Faculty of Business, Hamilton, Ontario
I have extensive work experience with construction trades, entrepreneurs of many types including those in agri food production and music performance in Ontario, Quebec and abroad.
Let me work with you in securing the best mortgage product for your needs if you are:
- A first-time home buyer
- Renewing a home mortgage
- A self-employed individual
- Looking to consolidate debt using the equity in your home
Besides playing acoustic folk instruments, I enjoy the challenges of personal fitness including strength training and topics on nutrition. Fishing, camping and traveling are activities I enjoy with my family.
I am an active member of the community. I was a volunteer on the Board of Directors at the Guelph Symphony Orchestra for five years, and a former Big Brother. I am an amateur musician participating in several music projects with youth, choirs and others committed to music performance.
- MBA. Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ, USA. MBA (specializing in Finance)
- B. Comm. University of Windsor, Windsor, ON. B. Comm. (Honours). Specialized training in marketing and international business
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario - Business Diploma , Specializing in Entrepreneurship.
Other Courses and Training
* International Trade Training, Montreal
* Forum for International Trade Training, Ottawa
* Language, French: University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON
* Language, Lithuanian: Vilnius Univeristy, Vilnius, Lithuania.
* Database design, advanced concepts in Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint