Buying in California, Palm Springs
I don't know about you but I am sick of the rain and have been looking into buying a 2nd home in Palm Springs!
With the Canadian dollar being so strong and the prices of homes there so low, why wait to buy your 2nd home for retirement?
I have added some points to note when purchasing in Palm Springs. You can go with a U.S Bank or ask me about financing here.
- No social security number required
- No credit scoring – no credit report
- No U.S. residence required
- 50% down payment
- Minimum loan amount of US $200,000
- Full documentation
- No pre-payment penalty for early payoff
- Second home only
Posted by Kathryn Grant
on April 4, 2011